Be an IT Pro
MIC Nepal Cert Class that are absolutely designed for you to kick -start your technology career!
MIC Nepal Cert Class- 1
Course 40365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Why MTA? Invest Big without making a Big Investment!
Course outline for Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
The cost of the training package is NPR 2,500/- (Excl. of VAT) per participant. The package includes a MTA exam voucher.
The benefits of the MTA certification are the same as those of the MCP certification:
Here are the benefits for each student attending the training:
Kindly register here: http://bit.ly/1XnJvZx to reserve your seat for the upcoming training schedule.
For more details, talk to MIC reception @ 977-1-2011302/ 2011302/ 2011311 or send an email query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIC Nepal Cert Class- 2
Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course focuses on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment. Typically, candidates who are interested in attending this course include:
· Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
· IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the course prerequisites and are looking to cross-train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
· IT professionals who are looking to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.
· IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. These are a prerequisite for their individual specialties.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
· Describe AD DS.
· Manage Active Directory objects.
· Automate Active Directory administration.
· Implement IPv4.
· Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
· Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
· Implement IPv6.
· Implement local storage.
· Implement file and print services.
· Implement Group Policy.
· Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
· Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
· An understanding of networking fundamentals.
· An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
· An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
· Basic knowledge of server hardware.
· Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8/ 8.1.
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
All of the above prerequisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attending, course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure because this course builds upon knowledge and skills covered in that course.
The cost of the bootcamp package is NPR 5,000/- (Excl. of VAT) per participant.
For more details about the course details & benefits, please call @ 977-1-2011302/ 2011302/ 2011311 or send an email query to email@example.com